Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, February 16, 2019




.... Today I Can See The Best Thinkers Who Knows The Medicine Very Well! That Should Answer Me Correctly!

By Mustapha Abdulmumin.

Oya Get Ready!

Riddle Riddle:

I am a drug,
I have three names,
my first name is a human name,
my second name is found in a human body,
And my last name is found in a kitchen.

Who am I?.

If you dont know, Send to your  friends and get funny answers.

 But pls answer me 1st..

Oya
Start thinking....


....Just drop your comment below.


Via: Dom-Domty Medical Tips.




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ...You on the way, but a small mistake. Pls try again!

      Delete
  2. Walking sticks improve balance and stability so if you have moving problems, then you can use it. It will help you to improve your balance. To get the best walking sticks, please visit our site.

    ReplyDelete